EU fundings: Your ticket to Europe
This successor programme to Horizon 2020 and thus the 9th EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation is aimed at researchers, innovators and decision-makers from start-ups, SMEs, large companies, non-university research institutions, universities of applied sciences and universities.
From 2021 onwards, numerous calls will be published in different thematic areas, along the entire value chain and at different stages of technology maturity. The companies or research institutions usually apply together in consortia from usually three different countries. Experienced companies act as coordinators, while smaller ones act as complementary know-how carriers. Highly innovative SMEs can also apply for support from the “European Innovation Council EIC” instrument on their own and receive up to 2.5 million euros in subsidies and up to an additional 15 million euros in the form of capital participation. The funding intensity is high, the competition fierce, the application complex. If you are thinking about applying, please contact us as soon as possible! We will clarify whether and for what purpose your company is suitable, advise you and accompany your application. Take advantage of our know-how on your way to Brussels.
You apply with international partners
As a contact point of the Enterprise Europe Network, we support you in your search for partners for cooperative research projects. At the EEN Marketplace, you will find current enquiries from existing consortia including project objective & content, desired know-how as well as financial and time aspects. With your marketplace subscription, you will learn about new requests immediately. If you want to act as a coordinator yourself and submit a project with international partners, we will place a customised request with you. Together we write your profile and formulate what and who you are looking for.
You apply solo
As a highly innovative SME, you have successfully applied to Instrument “European Innovation Council EIC”? Take advantage of our accompanying business coaching. We will look at your needs together, find coaches from a Europe-wide pool and advise you on further funding and financing.
You are preparing an EU project
The race for EU project funding in Horizon Europe is highly competitive. The competition is fierce and only truly professional, convincing proposals have a chance of success. Therefore, take advantage of our coaching!
- Information session: We discuss all EU funding opportunities for R&D and which path is best for you.
- Potential analysis: Together we look at which of your ideas and projects are suitable for submission to which programme.
- Proposal Workshop: We take the first step and work out the storyline of your EU project proposal together. The “Business Model Canvas” helps us to record the important points of your project holistically. Then you formulate your proposal.
- Proposal check: We analyse the project proposal for strengths and weaknesses or whether it fits the selected funding voucher. In a joint meeting with you, we discuss the fine-tuning. Important: Send us the proposal at least two weeks before the submission deadline.
- Fundings for EU project proposals: It is a complex and time-consuming undertaking to submit an EU funding application. In the funding action “Ideen!Reich – Ideen finden” we can fund the internal and external costs of the application with up to 15,000 euros. The go-international programme also provides fundings in the “Consulting cheque for internationally financed public projects” track.